Live Mealworms For Sale Free Shipping!
As a universal rule of thumb, the size of your pet's food should equal the distance between their eyes.
Mealworms are a pivotal addition to any blue bird's, bearded dragon's, leopard gecko's, or any other pet's diet. They contain 12 major elements that are found in living tissue, and also offer a robust selection of vitamins A and B, all of which accelerates excellent growth, nutrition, and nervous system maintenance. And in addition to their excellent diet features, mealworms are easy to care for, and store in your home. They have no odor, and can eat apples, oranges, potatoes, and most other fruits and vegetables.
Keep Mealworms in the refrigerator, if yo'd like them to stay dormant. If you'd like to raise mealworms, keep them at temperatures of about 80 degrees.
We know you want your crickets, red worms, or mealworms NOW, and we would prefer to get them to you NOW too. But until teleportation gets invented outside of science fiction, we're going to have to commit to these shipping sanctions:
Cricket Shipping Generals
- All crickets are shipped with USPS Priority Mail, which will arrive in about 2-3 days.
- Orders are only shipped Monday - Friday, to avoid weekend transit delays.
- Nature didn't prepare crickets for the postal service. So upon receiving your crickets, it is important to promptly introduce them into their new home, and offer them some apple or potato slices. This will help hydrate and nourish them.
- We can ship with FedEx, but it may incur additional fees. Please contact us for these accommodations at email@example.com.
Red Worm Shipping Generals
- All red worms (red wigglers and euro nightcrawlers), are shipped with USPS Priority Mail, which will arrive in about 2-3 business days.
- Red Worms orders are only shipped on Mondays and Wednesdays, to ensure live delivery.
- Red worms are packaged in peat moss. This will dehydrate the red worms, which will make them appear scrawny and lethargic after the transit. So promptly give them some water after you receive them.
- Same with the crickets, we can ship with FedEx or UPS, but it may incur additional fees. Please contact us for these accomodations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mealworm Shipping Generals
- All mealworms are shipped with USPS Priority Mail, which will arrive in about 2-3 business days.
- Mealworm orders are only shipped on Mondays through Fridays to ensure live delivery.
- Mealworms are packaged in bran. The bran acts as a food source for the mealworms. However, upon arrival, the mealworms will be dehydrated. So it is important to offer them some potato or apple slices when they arrive.
- Same with the crickets and red worms, we can ship the mealworms with FedEx or UPS, but it may incur additional fees. Please contact us for these accomodations at email@example.com.
- Crickets, mealworms, and red worms are pretty hearty. But even they have limitations. So, to ensure that they get to you alive, we perform our due dilligence and keep a close eye on the weather. If our location, your location, or the transit route is experiencing temperatures below 25 degrees F or above 95 degrees F, we will postpone your cricket, red worms, or mealworms shipment until further notice.
- If you are in desperate need for the crickets, and need them shipped regardless, we will honor your request, but the LIVE Delivery Guarantee is no longer in affect.