Buying crickets, superworms, or black soldier fly larvae can be challenging. Not because they're difficult to find, but because there are so many insect breeders. So the question remains, "where is the best place to buy live crickets online?"
And we're definitely biased. Because The Critter Depot is the best place to find crickets for sale. And Here's Why:
- All cricket orders are only $20 with FREE SHIPPING. Every quantity and every size is only $20.
- We offer live delivery guarantee. If your delivery is DOA, let us know and we'll reship free of charge.
- Our crickets are properly raised, so they'll be parasite free.
- And we also sell hundreds of thousands superworms every week.
And Here's What It's Like to Unpack a Box of 500 Crickets Mailed to Your Home:
And even though we'd prefer you to order all your baby crickets from us, it's still not as important as finding the best feeders for your beloved pets. And by purchasing live feeders online, you can boost the quality of life for your pets with something more advantageous. (And here's a quick link in case you're on the hunt for worm castings).
Obviously, this boost accelerates good health, providing your bearded dragon or leopard gecko pet with sufficient health benefits that allow them to play around, as opposed to being seduced by lethargy and boredom. This sort of nourishment will fulfill the predator-prey impulses in your bearded dragons. Which will ultimately increase their level of happiness, increasing their longevity, which will reward you with the satisfaction of providing an adequate habitat for your pet.
But aside from that never-ending rambling of benefits, here are 6 key tenants on what to look for when buying crickets online:
1. The supplier needs to guarantee live delivery. There are many things that can go wrong during shipment. And all of those things are out of control for the customer. Packages can be left on hot or cold freight docks, handlers could mishandle the package, the package could end up at the wrong location, the crickets could escape during shipment, any many more unknowns.
There is an inherent risk shipping live products online. And the customer shouldn't be the one taking on that risk. So it should be noted that your cricket supplier should guarantee live delivery.
If your supplier down't guarantee live delivery, then be forwarded that they may not help you during any SNAFU's that could occur. And shipments don't always go flawlessly. So before you buy, make sure you know if your cricket supplier
2. The Critter Depot only ships healthy worms and crickets. Any cricket supplier that you purchase your crickets from, should guarantee the health of your crickets, and that they are parasite free. Infected crickets can infect the pets that eat them.
Crickets that are raised in poor living conditions will eventually contract some type of viral or bacterial infection. And these infections can cause harm to not only the crickets, but also to the pets that eat them.
3. We also provide clean water for our crickets. Tainted or polluted water can cause severe damage to the crickets, making them sick, and weakening them. Which ultimately impairs the benefits they should provide for your bearded dragon or leopard gecko.
4. Cricket and worm farmers need to raise crickets and worms with the appropriate dampness and temperature. The healthiest critters will be raised in the appropriate environment that caters to their needs.
5. The Critter Depot guarantees that its crickets and worms are parasite free. These health sanctions are federally unregulated, so it is important to find a supplier that takes the appropriate measures to raise healthy crickets and worms.
6. Shipping the live product has its hurdles to overcome. The Critter Depot packages its live crickets and worms with enough insulation to protect them from the heat and cold climates. Additionally, we strategically ship on specific days, to prevent the live product from getting stuck on a dock over the weekend. Not alot of live product suppliers do this.
The Critter Depot's key to successful transactions is the effort it puts into it's live delivery. And because we take the precautionary measures in our live product market place, we can service our customers with realistic expectations of satisfaction.